|KMs Logged In
1 in 25 Australians will develop epilepsy in their lifetime.
That’s up to one million Australians in need of support, research and a cure.
But one person can make all the difference in the world.
Join us this October as we Walk for Epilepsy. Set your own goals and walk at your own pace --any time, anywhere.
By taking part and raising funds, you can have a very real impact on people living with epilepsy all across the country.
Sign up today!
A Virtual Event
Every dollar raised will go to your chosen epilepsy organisation, supporting people in your community.
Contribute as many kilometres as you can. Every step you take, and every dollar you raise, will help make a difference.
How it works
1. Register Online
Sign up for free! Pick your fundraising and kilometre targets to get started.
You’ll be given your very own fundraising page to customise with a profile picture and description; access to your dashboard to log your distance and check up on your fundraising efforts; and access to our private Facebook group
2. Walk / Ride / Swim
From 1 to 25 October, log your kilometres -either manually through your dashboard or by linking your Strava or Fitbit accounts.
See your achievement badges light up as you hit your milestones and watch the tallies grow as we all Walk for Epilepsy.
3. Get Social
Share your challenge via social media using the templates provided in the resources section of your dashboard.
Reach out to friends, family and colleagues and ask them to sponsor you.
Use #walkforepilepsy on social media and connect with our virtual community.
- Scott Rojko just donated $104.40
- Jackie Bowser just donated $10.44
- Ruth Baum just donated $104.40
- Kelly Murray just donated $26.10
- Margaret Leach just donated $50
- Jess Hidding just donated $52.20
- Linda just donated $26.10
- humaira saeed just donated $26.10
- Anonymous just donated $261
- Jessica just donated $20.88
- Anonymous just donated $50
- Jess and Chris just donated $20.88
- Shilpa just donated $52.20
- Callie just donated $104.40
- The Seddons ?? just donated $104.40
- McKay family just donated $52.20
- Suzanne Hough just donated $25
- Carolyn Mills just donated $26.10
- Louise Blangiardo just donated $52.20
- Vanessa Simione-Mazzocco just donated $26.10