Raised so far
|KMs Logged In
1 in 25 Australians will develop epilepsy in their lifetime.
That’s up to one million Australians in need of support, research and a cure.
But one person can make all the difference in the world.
Join us this October as we Walk for Epilepsy. Rack up your kilometres however you like—walk, cycle, run, jog, hop—whatever works for you!
By taking part and raising funds, you can have a very real impact on people living with epilepsy all across the country.
Sign up today!
A Virtual Event
Every dollar raised will go to your chosen epilepsy organisation, supporting people in your community.
Contribute as many kilometres as you can. Every step you take, and every dollar you raise, will help make a difference.
How it works
1. Register Online
Sign up for free! Pick your fundraising and kilometre targets to get started.
You’ll be given your very own fundraising page to customise with a profile picture and description; access to your dashboard to log your distance and check up on your fundraising efforts; and access to our private Facebook group
2. Walk / Ride / Run
From 1 to 25 October, log your kilometres -either manually through your dashboard or by linking your Strava or Fitbit accounts.
See your achievement badges light up as you hit your milestones and watch the tallies grow as we all Walk for Epilepsy.
3. Get Social
Share your challenge via social media using the templates provided in the resources section of your dashboard.
Reach out to friends, family and colleagues and ask them to sponsor you.
Use #walkforepilepsy on social media and connect with our virtual community.
Thanks to our National Sponsor
- Love Ari & Dom ? just donated $26.38
- Rob & Lesley just donated $52.75
- Naomi Merenda just donated $105.50
- Donna Heemi just donated $52.75
- Thomas and Holly just donated $50
- Alana Johnstone just donated $26.38
- Peta Maddock just donated $20
- Anonymous just donated $26.38
- MAtt just donated $25
- Doug, Val, Keira and Nick just donated $158.25
- P T just donated $10.55
- Debbie Marques just donated $52.75
- Alex just donated $10.55
- Bob Mather just donated $52.75
- Moran New just donated $26.38
- Mr Andrew Martin just donated $79.13
- Will Hart just donated $105.50
- Andrew just donated $25
- Andrew Brumley just donated $25
- Tracey Stevenson just donated $20
Connect with us