Raised so far
About the Victoria & New South Wales Walk for Epilepsy
Join us as we hit the pavements of Victoria and New South Wales this October!
Whether you’re touring your local neighbourhood, heading out for a hike in the Grampians or Blue Mountains, or gearing up for a cycle, every kilometre counts.
How to register
To join the fun, simply hit the ‘register’ button above. You’ll gain access to our Walkers Facebook group to share encouragement and progress, and can buy your very own Walk for Epilepsy T-shirt to show your support.
Why you should fundraise
1 in 25 Australians will develop epilepsy in their lifetime. For many people, epilepsy can bring with it unique challenges, from frequent doctor’s visits, scans and tests to stigmatisation and isolation. We’re seeking to show our support for people living with epilepsy everywhere, and to raise vital funds to support those people through every stage of their journey.
Your support can make a real difference. Thank you for all that you do!
Now -- let’s get walking!
About Epilepsy Foundation
The Epilepsy Foundation has been working for more than 50 years to make sure no one living with epilepsy has to go it alone. We support people living with epilepsy in Victoria and New South Wales, providing support and information, and funding research to find a cure.
Together, we can build a brighter future for people living with epilepsy and their families.
The past 18 months have been incredibly difficult for all of us, and this is especially true for people living with epilepsy.
We ask that no matter how you walk, please follow local guidelines and advice at all time
- Monique Stepherson just donated $78.30
- steve buckles just donated $104.40
- Courtney Cook just donated $104.40
- Libby just donated $26.10
- Katie Banks just donated $26.10
- The Smith Family just donated $26.10
- Lynette Lazarus just donated $104.40
- Kerrie Andrews just donated $104.40
- Mum & Dad just donated $100
- Lynda just donated $26.10
- Desiree Terrill just donated $20
- Lucy ROMAIN just donated $24
- Anonymous just donated $52.20
- Argyle Graze just donated $100
- Krystal Harte just donated $26.10
- Anthony Zucco just donated $52.20
- Mel Lego just donated $26.10
- Phil Watson just donated $50
- Karen Salvage just donated $26.10
- Brooke Boswell just donated $25