Raised so far
About the Queensland Walk for Epilepsy
Join us as we hit the pavements of Queensland this October!
Whether you’re touring your local neighbourhood, heading out for a hike in the Hinterland or sticking to the treadmill, every kilometre counts.
How to register
To join the fun, simply hit the ‘register’ button above. You’ll gain access to our Walkers Facebook group to share encouragement and progress, and can buy your very own Walk for Epilepsy T-shirt to show your support.
Why you should fundraise
1 in 25 Australians will develop epilepsy in their lifetime. For many people, epilepsy can bring with it unique challenges, from frequent doctor’s visits, scans and tests to stigmatisation and isolation. We’re seeking to show our support for people living with epilepsy everywhere, and to raise vital funds to support those people through every stage of their journey.
Your support can make a real difference. Thank you for all that you do!
Now -- let’s get walking!
About Epilepsy Queensland
For more than 50 years Epilepsy Queensland has been delivering help and hope to people impacted by epilepsy. There are more than 30,000 Queenslanders living with epilepsy and until the day a cure can be found, our hope for each of them is a life lived well with epilepsy. We support individuals to live well by providing education and support for people with epilepsy, their family, and carers. We break down barriers to employment and education for people living with epilepsy by delivering industry training and information services.
We create a Queensland that is aware of epilepsy and its impacts on daily life, a Queensland that is seizure smart, who can recognise and respond to seizures. At Epilepsy Queensland, we openly share our knowledge, we advocate to those who can influence change and partner with industry leading research and medical institutes to further the advances of epilepsy care in Queensland.
The past 18 months have been incredibly difficult for all of us, and this is especially true for people living with epilepsy.
We ask that no matter how you walk, please follow local guidelines and advice at all time
- Philip & Vaska just donated $25
- Jo Irwin just donated $50
- Loren Klaus just donated $26.10
- Theresa Gundry just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $50
- The Halloways just donated $31.32
- Vikki just donated $26.10
- MICKI HANSIMIKALI just donated $52.20
- B and M Financial Services Pty Ltd just donated $50
- Sam & Maddie just donated $52.20
- Dianne Cannon just donated $100
- Jacqueline Grantham just donated $52.20
- Allison just donated $52.20
- Anthony Saf just donated $261
- Merrimac Football Club just donated $208.80
- Brenda just donated $26.10
- Mieka Hynec just donated $52.20
- The Benitez Family just donated $52.20
- Edona Byci Xerxa just donated $31.32
- Vicki Tarr just donated $52.20