|KMs Logged In
1 in 25 Australians will develop epilepsy in their lifetime.
That’s up to one million Australians in need of support, research and a cure.
But one person can make all the difference in the world.
Join us this October as we Walk for Epilepsy. Set your own goals and walk at your own pace --any time, anywhere.
By taking part and raising funds, you can have a very real impact on people living with epilepsy all across the country.
Sign up today!
A Virtual Event
Every dollar raised will go to your chosen epilepsy organisation, supporting people in your community.
Contribute as many kilometres as you can. Every step you take, and every dollar you raise, will help make a difference.
How it works
1. Register Online
Sign up for free! Pick your fundraising and kilometre targets to get started.
You’ll be given your very own fundraising page to customise with a profile picture and description; access to your dashboard to log your distance and check up on your fundraising efforts; and access to our private Facebook group
2. Walk / Ride / Swim
From 1 to 25 October, log your kilometres -either manually through your dashboard or by linking your Strava or Fitbit accounts.
See your achievement badges light up as you hit your milestones and watch the tallies grow as we all Walk for Epilepsy.
3. Get Social
Share your challenge via social media using the templates provided in the resources section of your dashboard.
Reach out to friends, family and colleagues and ask them to sponsor you.
Use #walkforepilepsy on social media and connect with our virtual community.
- Crystelle Pizanis just donated $30
- Anonymous just donated $52.20
- Monique Stepherson just donated $78.30
- steve buckles just donated $104.40
- Courtney Cook just donated $104.40
- Libby just donated $26.10
- Philip & Vaska just donated $25
- Jo and Rob Nolan just donated $100
- Katie Banks just donated $26.10
- Jamie Tania &Brad just donated $52.20
- The Smith Family just donated $26.10
- Lynette Lazarus just donated $104.40
- Kerrie Andrews just donated $104.40
- Mum & Dad just donated $100
- John just donated $104.40
- Lynda just donated $26.10
- Desiree Terrill just donated $20
- Lucy ROMAIN just donated $24
- Jo Irwin just donated $50
- Erica Jeffrey just donated $78.30