|KMs Logged In
1 in 25 Australians will develop epilepsy in their lifetime.
That’s up to one million Australians in need of support, research and a cure.
But one person can make all the difference in the world.
Join us this October as we Walk for Epilepsy. Set your own goals and walk at your own pace --any time, anywhere.
By taking part and raising funds, you can have a very real impact on people living with epilepsy all across the country.
Sign up today!
A Virtual Event
Every dollar raised will go to your chosen epilepsy organisation, supporting people in your community.
Contribute as many kilometres as you can. Every step you take, and every dollar you raise, will help make a difference.
How it works
1. Register Online
Sign up for free! Pick your fundraising and kilometre targets to get started.
You’ll be given your very own fundraising page to customise with a profile picture and description; access to your dashboard to log your distance and check up on your fundraising efforts; and access to our private Facebook group
2. Walk / Ride / Swim
From 1 to 25 October, log your kilometres -either manually through your dashboard or by linking your Strava or Fitbit accounts.
See your achievement badges light up as you hit your milestones and watch the tallies grow as we all Walk for Epilepsy.
3. Get Social
Share your challenge via social media using the templates provided in the resources section of your dashboard.
Reach out to friends, family and colleagues and ask them to sponsor you.
Use #walkforepilepsy on social media and connect with our virtual community.
- Anonymous just donated $10
- Tamerlan Kaia and Masen just donated $52.20
- Aldridge just donated $26.10
- Kasi Campbell just donated $26.10
- Donna Hosford just donated $15
- Brad Deas just donated $104.40
- Sabrina just donated $41.76
- Rhonda Casey just donated $104.40
- Tony O’Callaghan just donated $52.20
- Wastell Family just donated $52.20
- Sheila and Alan Crossley just donated $10
- Justine McGregor just donated $25
- Kim Baldwin just donated $78.30
- Andrew Czisz just donated $26.10
- Craig Wilson just donated $26.10
- Kaz just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $46.98
- Lisa Dwyer just donated $10.44
- Rebecca just donated $10.44
- Anonymous just donated $104.40