Raised so far
About the Western Australia Walk for Epilepsy
Join us as we hit the pavements of Western Australia this October!
Whether you’re touring your local neighbourhood, heading out to Rottnest Island, or gearing up for a cycle, every kilometre counts.
How to register
To join the fun, simply hit the ‘register’ button above. You’ll gain access to our Walkers Facebook group to share encouragement and progress, and can buy your very own Walk for Epilepsy T-shirt to show your support.
Why you should fundraise
1 in 25 Australians will develop epilepsy in their lifetime. For many people, epilepsy can bring with it unique challenges, from frequent doctor’s visits, scans and tests to stigmatisation and isolation. We’re seeking to show our support for people living with epilepsy everywhere, and to raise vital funds to support those people through every stage of their journey.
Your support can make a real difference. Thank you for all that you do!
Now -- let’s get walking!
About Epilepsy WA
Epilepsy WA was founded in 1963 and provides a wide array of services to support the WA community, including a network of support groups, a free seizure alert bed mat loan program, epilepsy training, patient/carer seminars, a compassionate ear listening service, a seizure technology display and awareness-raising activities. Epilepsy WA’s office is conveniently located near to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and Perth Children’s Hospital in Nedlands. Unfortunately we don’t receive any government funding, instead relying heavily on donations.
The past 18 months have been incredibly difficult for all of us, and this is especially true for people living with epilepsy.
We ask that no matter how you walk, please follow local guidelines and advice at all time
- Jo and Rob Nolan just donated $100
- John just donated $104.40
- Tenita & Perry just donated $52.20
- Denise just donated $20.88
- Cate maclaine just donated $52.20
- Fi & Rob Berden just donated $78.30
- Tony, Fran Abbey just donated $104.40
- Debra and Louis De klerk just donated $52.20
- SUZANNE HILLAN just donated $26.10
- Rainer Gilich just donated $52.20
- Nadia Rajan just donated $26.10
- Merrilyn Bradley just donated $52.20
- Michaela just donated $20
- Karen just donated $104.40
- DT & Clara just donated $104.40
- Guttridge Family just donated $52.20
- Anonymous just donated $26.10
- Nina Kowalewski just donated $41.76
- Hannah Valentine just donated $20.88
- Chris Xuereb just donated $20.88