Raised so far
About the South Australia & Northern Territory Walk for Epilepsy
Join us as we hit the pavements of South Australia and the Northern Territory this October!
Whether you’re touring your local neighbourhood, heading out for a hike in the Flinders Ranges or Litchfield National Park, or gearing up for a cycle, every kilometre counts.
How to register
To join the fun, simply hit the ‘register’ button above. You’ll gain access to our Walkers Facebook group to share encouragement and progress, and can buy your very own Walk for Epilepsy T-shirt to show your support.
Why you should fundraise
1 in 25 Australians will develop epilepsy in their lifetime. For many people, epilepsy can bring with it unique challenges, from frequent doctor’s visits, scans and tests to stigmatisation and isolation. We’re seeking to show our support for people living with epilepsy everywhere, and to raise vital funds to support those people through every stage of their journey.
Your support can make a real difference. Thank you for all that you do!
Now -- let’s get walking!
About Epilepsy Centre
The Epilepsy Centre of SA & NT is a professional non-for-profit organisation committed to providing quality services to people with epilepsy and their families throughout South Australia and the Northern Territory since 1976. The Epilepsy Centre does not received Government funding, relying totally on lotteries, donations and events to fund our vital services- who are our Registered Nurses and Social Workers.
The team at The Epilepsy Centre of SA & NT are dedicated to providing high quality information, advice, support, training, counselling, practical assistance and advocacy on behalf of people with epilepsy. We also work continuously to raise awareness of epilepsy in the community to reduce the stigma and create a more welcoming and inclusive society.
The past 18 months have been incredibly difficult for all of us, and this is especially true for people living with epilepsy.
We ask that no matter how you walk, please follow local guidelines and advice at all time
- Zoe Hessling just donated $25
- Kristen Pearce just donated $52.20
- Helen Ball just donated $26.10
- Judy just donated $41.76
- Greg just donated $26.10
- Emma just donated $208.80
- John just donated $26.10
- Chris and andy Mason just donated $26.10
- Abbie Lee just donated $26.10
- Net fierce just donated $50
- Narelle Hancock just donated $52.20
- Kathleen Rismondo just donated $31.32
- Carole Mitchell just donated $52.20
- Glen Lague just donated $10.44
- Anonymous just donated $26.10
- Caitlin Polman just donated $30
- Christine Mcdonagh just donated $26.10
- Trevor Millhouse just donated $52.20
- Carol Kench just donated $26.10
- Gail Olsen just donated $52.20